● ₹ 600 onwards ● 8:00 am - 11:00 am
No. of Players
Terms & Conditions of Sportiana
GENERAL WEBSITE CONDITIONS
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Any Disputes are subject to the laws of India & in the jurisdiction of Mumbai.
SPROTIANA USAGE CONDITIONS APPLICABLE AT ALL TIMES FOR ANY PERSON USING THE SPORTIANA FACILITIES
- Please respect timings. You are expected to leave the pitch on time after you complete your game & arrive at least 15 minutes before any time given to you for pay & play, leagues, tournaments, coaching fitness or any special events.
- Footwear: Players are required to wear appropriate footwear. This includes molded, rubber soles and trainers. Blades or screw-on studs are not permitted.
- We have a zero tolerance policy on abusive behavior of any kind towards our staff. If any customer abuses our staff we will cancel that booking with immediate effect. If one player abuses our staff we will take away the group booking. It is therefore up to you to communicate this to your group to ensure that our staff does not receive any type of abuse.
- Dry Changing Facilities are provided on site along with Lockers. Please contact our staff for keys. You will be required to remove your shoes before entering the changing room & the area must be kept tidy at all times.
- Balls & Bibs are available at site. Please take care when using any of our equipment as you may be asked to replace any damaged goods or property.
- Sportiana reserve the right to cancel a booking/bookings at its discretion. However, in the event of Sportiana canceling a booking/bookings for reasons not related to the client, all monies paid would be returned or an alternative date offered.
- Force Measure in the event of a war, civil unrest, flood, adverse weather conditions or any other event outside the control of Sportiana, which forces the closure of Sportiana or has any other impact on bookings or users, Sportiana shall not be held liable and will return all monies to the client should the booking not take place. However, if management feel that it is appropriate to keep the facility open then normal cancellation terms shall apply.
- No outside food or drink will be allowed on site. Smoking & the consumption of alcohol are strictly prohibited in all areas of Sportiana & will result in an immediate expulsion.
- Sportiana and its management expressly point out that all persons using the facilities do so at their own risk. Users are strongly advised to seek medical advice before undertaking exercise. Users with any known medical condition should consult with their doctor before participating in any form of exercise.
- The captain/parent or person making the booking agrees that the information provided in the registration forms are valid and true. If the person is a minor, he/she have asked their legal guardians / natural parents to indemnify him / herself and his/her players against all Sportiana /Sportiana affiliated properties. Any wrong information provided will result in penalty of the team/player.
- Sportiana will not be responsible for any injuries or death arising directly or indirectly in connection with the participation of your child, children, team members and yourself at any of our sites & centers.
PAY & PLAY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All users need to be registered before start of play & will need to sign a consent form accepting our terms & conditions.
- The advance booking period for our activities is up to 2 weeks online. Except for registered members who can book up to 3 weeks in advance.
- For fully paid up bookings, modifications to an existing booking can be made up to 5 hours prior to start of play by going online. There are no refunds, but you can reschedule your booking to another vacant slot.
- For hold (deposit) bookings, you cannot make any changes and the balance money must be paid before start of play.
- We encourage players to arrive early as entry will not be permitted after the first 15 minutes of your allotted time slot. Sportiana reserves the right to give away you’re booking in case there is no one at the site 15 minutes after the start of your allotted time.
- Please ensure you wait for the current booking to finish their session before entering the pitch. Any complaints in relation to this will be taken seriously and could affect your standing when looking to make future bookings.
LEAGUES & TOURNAMENTS CONDITIONS
- Every league and tournament comes with its own format, rules and regulations.
- These rules and regulations can be specially requested by you & will also be provided to you during the course of registration.
- By participating in the league or tournament, we assume that you have read, understood & abide by them.
- Sportiana reserves the right to cancel any league or tournament and if the cancellation is due to reasons not related to the client, we will offer a refund of the participation fee.
COACHING & FITNESS.
Sportiana has subcontracted the children’s coaching to various specialist companies. When participating in such programs, we encourage you to please clarify all terms & conditions with the respective companies undertaking the coaching activities. The registration and fees need to be settled directly with these coaching companies and Sportiana is in no way responsible for any disputes that arise between the client and the coaching company. The responsibility to run the classes lies with the conductor and any problem, complaint or grievance needs to be addressed to the coaching company that you have signed up with.
There will be a separate contract or agreement for any special events between and the concerned person or organization.